Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chickens, Apples, smores

So.

Yesterday we ( my ceramics class) went to a local artists studio. I went to get my camera and I couldn't get the car door open ( it was someone elses car). But check her out local Humboldt Ceramic artist Peggy Louden

Painting got canceled and so I stayed home and picked apples. I had an incident where the ground ran into me.Yes needless to say it was while I was picking apples. You can't even tell I took any off.



Then I went to two classes and had to leave drawing early.

So I came home and spent quality time with the chicks. These guys hatched over the summer they are funny. Watch the videos. Here are some pictures of them, Aren’t they cute? I suspect some are roos. I love the black ones they are sweet.The other one not so much












The Younger chickens. That are also getting big



-

Here are some pictures of my apple sauce

Of my class..




Of my wool. CVM Merino I got from Velma ( Colorbomb Creations)

 

Of a sunset yesterday I tired to get for mom. ( it looks wrong)

So I am spending the night recouping…. Having wine and smores.


No comments: