Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The weekend and Knitted tagging at HSU...Knitta

Well Halloween I had mulled wine and candy I passed out.

Anna came over




The next morning I went to the Alibi and the plaza was trashed. I also got a waffle and chicken fried steak ( you know I put them on each other).



Here is a view of the bay from near the art building.


Then here is some knitting this is from well you know knitted tagging, known as knitta . There are more near the art building.


I have a test on Thursday in life drawing on muscles...


Then the other day despite having a ton of apples. I bought some from me neighbors. they were 10 for 1$. I got them to add to my applesauce.

The one on the left is a Golden Delicious the one on the right is  a Red Rome.


I also picked more apples




No comments: