Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A BOX A BOX

Tasha sent me a box.

As Sherri brought this hudge heavy frelling box. I knew I knew what must be in it.



Filled with clothes


Coconut balls, sans last years squirrel germs.


Baserliqurli… ( I know that is spelled wrong){ yay go immigrants!}

Cherry cordial

Chocolates

Little lamby puppet she says she get Mr.Jack ( her cat with it), socks



Peach jam, apricot jam, apple butter, Strawberry jam, Margarita jam, cherry jam
My sister knows I secretly love jam. I put it in a bowl of plain oatmeal every morning.

Apple sauce, apple butter, Apple pie jam. I really love this apple sauce and was sad last year whe nI only got one jar. Some how according to my sisters blog. There are people out there who got theirs for xmas.{scroll to the btm}

Pie carrier-For if I ever make pie again!

Two Books Natural dyes and home dyeing and Anthony and Cleopatra


No comments: