Monday, March 2, 2009

Semester indulgances

So.
 It is mid terms. I seem to always cope with mid terms by keeping a scarf to knit in my bag so when I get lost during study sessions I feel Productive..... and sweets.

I generally don't go to Starbucks but  I was studying with some one, so over the course of a few hours I had a Carmel Macchiato, a red velvet cupcake, a cup of tea with a Vanilla Scone and a bite of a maple scone....

Cup cake




Wait for it.

Today for my afternoon tea, I stopped at a bakery on my way and got a mint and chocolate Macaroon ( this is where I shout out to the Black Apple), two Russian Tea cakes, and a slice of lemon shortbread.


Mint and Chocolate Macaroon



Russian Tea Cake         Lemon shortbread

Dinner tonight  was a Pork Chile Verde soup with cheese and bacon





Haven't really had any self loathing moments of guilt over eating food yet but it is only half way through the semester and I am swimming, and have plans to swim this week... So... back to Bac T.

No comments: