Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blah Blah Finals.. Blah Blah Drawings..

Some days I am just irritated at people.

I got the ganky kiln that takes 12 hours to shut off( Yesterday). Ten past nine and it had just turned off( Yesterday).

Side note:

I really hate HATE the fact the people have a giant spindle shoved up their arses.

It seems to be middle aged Spinners, knitters, so just get over it, I sure the hell hope I am not that way when I am middle aged. Congratulations to all the middle aged Spinners or knitters out there I might have offended who aren’t snarky witches with spindles up their arses.

I mean come on, it is so annoying that I have been spinning for over 15 years, and I know I knit ok not great. It infuriates me, when people are snotty and shitty esp. on forums, or when your in search of information.

Eh, whatever.

End of Sidenote

I did a drawing today (yesterday) I got bored with the two point so I drew a chicken.

I then Drew bacteria in my next class. Annenuated Presentation, it was from class when the teacher said if she was a bacteria and engulfed this student she could present their body parts.This Flower was on the way to class.

I get to paint more beasties tomorrow ( now really Tomorrow). I also wished I had some flour because I have like a million cook books and no flour. I know.

Today ( really today because I started this yesterday) I got back 3 porcelain tea cups and the kiln from yesterday took all damn day to cool thanks Kiln. I have been reading for a half an hour and I am already bored by the “ harmful Microbial Interactions with humans.”


front of cool cup back of cool cup



front of cup Back and next to other cup for scale


front side of cup

Aren't they pretty? You can't have any so don't ask. Oh and they are so thin you can see light in them.

No comments: