Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sunday really?

So

I know I haven’t updated in a bit…

Starving does funny things to you… I had food, but then I moved and somehow “stuff” got thrown out… Stuff meaning food, food like dry good or well stuff.

This lead me to one night to take a jar of my sisters Apple pie filling, frozen cranberries with freezer burn, and two pie crusts that had been expired for at least a month. Ehn sure the heck can't be any worse then having giardia in a country where no one knows what the hell your saying. I think it is part of being in College.I have been fortunate up until this point to have only gone hungry . So wanting something outside one meal a day I made this “pie”. I say “Pie” because we all know how picky I am about making pie and this isn't really "pie" in my book.

So here is the picture it looked a bit better then it tasted, I think that is from the pie crust being expired.

Also Been busy making 18 Ceramic knitting chickens… I know I know. No I don’t want to make something else.

Saw these weird birds on the way to class..



Saw this car on the way to class… Weird cause it looked like a little person or electric car.

Went to the dentist found out I need 2500 in Dental work. That is my half.. Funny didn’t’ we pay 4K last year????


Then I went to Orick

This was the Drive to Orick




Why Autumn Did you go to orick?



For a Chicken of course!



Looky she lays Green eggs.

The lady only had one with a beard… ehn

Send food or dental help. I mean real food not cookies ( I have bad teeth) or spam ( cause I am never that hungry), or just some good thoughts. Black tea is also appreciated. More to follow, I have a Bacteriology paper on Isolating and Characterizing a Halophilic ( salt loving) Bacteria. A drawing of me for Beg Drawing, a drawing of bacteria, study for finals I need to fire and glaze a bunch of ceramics chickens. Then make a chicken coop....Spin yarn... Find a job...

If you can provide help with any of this let me know.

Yeap.

No comments: