Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chickens and Chicken Cups

I was working in the lab today….

On the way to lab I saw the Funniest thing while driving down Old Arcata road, a dude walking his sheep. I was so shocked I forgot to stop and take a picture it was funny…

I spent along time painting chickens and someone bumped my cup and it broke.


It really took every ounce of restraint to not turn into a hag and start stomping my foot and shouting……. It was an Accident it just really sucked…

Then I got home, and Since I am poor and starving ( no really) and no job ( can’t seem to find one), someone was nice enough to leave some food on my door step (Thanks Sherri).

My mom also bought me some chickens..

They look great they are Golden Cuckoo Marans and they are Easter Eggers I think cause they don’t have Muffs so they aren’t Ameracuans. But they are awesome all the same.





No comments: