Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chicken Sweaters

I don’t know why people bug me so much, if it is someone who knows something you are trying to learn and they won’t help, if its people we care about who just don’t understand us anymore…. I think these are the things that eventually drive all of batty off our freaking rockers….

So days like that… I’m glad I have moments like this.

Examples, woke up this morning, in not the most pleasant frame of mind… But mom had finished my chicken sweater.

So we clamor bored outside and nabbed a chicken.

This is my favorite little hen. Her buddy that was like her got eaten and now she is a loner, away from the group of them. This makes me heart her even more. Unfortunately the sweater was too long for her, and it caught when she walked..

Felt real bad for mom cause she spent like 6 days rather than the 6 hours it was suppose to take to make it…

So then we started on the ROO…. He has been in need of humility. Nipping at us… harassing the hens.

The Roo wasn’t amused.

I have asked mom to make these sweaters cause I think they are cold here. It is much colder on the coast then in the desert.

I have more pictures but I am tired, and quite frankly beat down by people. People in my real life, my family, EVERYONE!

So hopefully things get better cause I think it is terrible to feel so tired and beat down at 26, that’s what leads to people becoming mean snarky witches.

No comments: