Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chickens... Apples... Flowers...




So a quick update…. I have a bunch of apples….. so I have been making apple sauce.



Hey Billy I even made this batch sweeter.

Mom sent me a Purple Rose from Jackson Perkins ( THANKS MOM).

I had a Cucumbrin at work the other day from los Bagels ( it is a bagel with cream cheese, cucumbers, Larrupin sauce {mustard Dill} and then slug slime [because of my teeth I left off the slug slime])

Then I took a picture of all the leafs at work for the contest we are doing that will go up for arts alive….

I went to the Zapotec weavers workshop at work ( this post isn’t up yet).

This is my apple tree ( one of three)

I think it is a Gravenstein….

This is another one which I believe is a Bell Flower… They just started falling off. I have previously thought them to be a baking apple…

Flowers

Eggs

Apples

Hilarious video ( well ok for me)



No comments: