Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sometimes....

I kind of wish so many people who knew me didn’t read my blog. But only some days.

Somedays I have days where I want to just tell people to F off.

Not so much people I know just random people.

Thursday was long I had a like a four hour root canal then 7 hours of class. Then I went to sip and knit. Yesterday was better but not much

Today it seemed all things started t o happen as I left the house the chicks started to hatch. I left and remembered I left a candle on. It went on and on.

Then I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with my hen that has baby’s hatching. I wanted to get a pet yard and put them in the wooden shed but mom thinks rats will eat them. I can’t put them in with the ones I have because they are too big….. IT goes on and on. This is what some days I want to tell people to F off. The fact I got a gilled dill havarti sandwich, onion soup, Riesling and a toasty fire makes it all the better. MY whole left side of my face hurts like crap from the rootcanal. The worst of the 5. Plus they got the temporary compound in my eye and it hasn’t stopped hurting since.I think eating Brown Rice Crisps with Szechnan and Brie might not be helping.

OR that fact that I watched a two hour special last nite on 9/11/ Why? Because I think being 19 when it happened I might have missed stuff. It made me sick and I had to turn off the TV.

Animae class on Thursday

I think I m just annoyed with everything in general so nothing will be right.

Last nite I went to arts Arcata… I took pictures of Christ Fortins show



This is piece he did on our Govenator

And Holly Dillys



Part of the opening was people to take pictures wearing little hoodies... Here is Heather from ceramics



The Spinning Guild was at the farmers market Sat morning



A tasty Treat from Cherry Blossom


The Crusing Eureka



AND of course my lovely Chick That I hope nothing bad happens to and all my eggs hatch.


No comments: