Friday, October 24, 2008

No I am not dead

No I am not dead yet

Sorry lots of crazyness. I was studying all weekend for a O chem. Test which I got a C on. Which is ok.

I had my first mushroom lab on Tuesday at 8am. We went into the community forest and it was foggy and I forgot my camera.But Guess what I put in my pocket.( In case you don't know those are lichens. If you don't know what they are for you won't be excited.)


I also finished my sock, but the decrease was looking so nice but I ended up with a pointy toe.Notice I said sock, not socks.

This is also my Graphic design project that no one but me liked.Oh I did this all on the computer, and no I can't draw.

Here is a sketch for an ad …


In case you can't tell those are monkeys, but since my drawing was compared to a 5th grader, I am not saying what the ad is for until I am finished with it.

This morning when I was walking out the door I saw these on my mushroom log…



Those are little Oyster mushrooms, they are tasty, I hope there are some left for when mom comes up.

This weekend I am going to Big Lagoon for a mushroom Field trip, I wish I knew where my pocket knife is.

No comments: