Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sick, Socks and Squash

So yes I know it has been a while since I posted. I had a dreadful cold followed by three days of miserableness…. So I have been knitting on socks, working on chickens, oh and learning that terror of terror Organic Chemistry. Oh did I mention there was about 8-12 hours over the span of three-days in which I worked on Graphic Design. This leading me to a have a headache over those three days and for a day after. No one in the class even noticed after all my work. It was nice.

Then I also had a critique on chickens. My ceramic ones to be precise. Well this lasted for two days and I took it upon my self to knit during this critique. Well, it was brought to my attention by another knitter no doubt today ( during the second part of the critique) that this might have been disrespectful. Ok if were talking for two and a half hours about only eight peoples art, this will happen esp when it is right there in my bag.

Well I know I messed up my decrease...

I have a big weight on my mind, so I think I haven’t been blogging so much. This is mainly a fiber blog, but I have been known to get off topic.

Here are some pictures from the farmers market. Fall is here, and hopefully I can get out for some
mushrooming soon.






Some cows I saw the other day


If you have a polish chicken like this in your home, and live near me let me know.


Everyone else say a prayer for me that I don’t go nutty soon.And if you have cookies or cupcakes feel freel to drop by.

No comments: