Monday, April 7, 2008

Ceramic Chikcens. Leg. Emma

I realized I had this other blog so am moving stuff from my other blog.

Well.
I worked 5 days this week. While I am happy about this. I hurt my leg yesterday. I did an hour pose, and half way through my foot wasn’t feeling so good. This morning I woke up and would hardly walk on it. Nice. I had to go to ceramics and work on "the Chickens" so, I put on an extra sock and then when I got there I put my foot up and turned on JPR. ( This day at 1030 is Opera, and while I know most 25 yr olds do not like opera, people in there subject the rest of us to crap so they could listen to my damn opera, and thank goodness everyone was at the pit fire). So I sat down and worked on chickens and had to keep hopping around to get things.





Here is my hat that Sherri modified for me. Thanks Sherri it looks great. Side note Sherri is going to be in Mondays Times standard, I m not sure if it will be online but def the print one. Hmm that must have been the guy knocking on all the doors.




Here is my swatch of socks that I haven’t started because well, I need a 16 and 24 inch to do the two circular thingies (Oh yeah I have been a bit busy so no time to go to the store).



Then I tried to make one of those head band thingies on kitty, and I checked the gauge, well I t wasn’t right, and I binded it off to see how not right it was. Yeah.


Mom sent me some honey, from where I live that is apple honey and while it is completely different from the honey of my dads bees it is still really good.


Here is the relief gel sherries husband Steve lent me ( and some scotch in the glass for medicinal purposes). I put on five think socks and gimped to art alive, I have to admit, I kind of do not like crowds and like it less when people bumps into my hurt foot, and makes me want to be one of those old ladies with a cane and whacked people, but I am not old, so I am not sure I can get away with that.


Oh yeah side not to my sister, you drank my expensive scotch while you were here, you should mail me some.
Yeah here is some yarn I have been working on as well.

No comments: