Monday, April 21, 2008

You got not YARN BALLS tasha!

Ok title noted. Despite the fact I just watched Doctor Who and am now officially avoiding my Bacteriology lab notebook. About for two weeks I was not talking to my sister, who I shall refer to as Lucifer for this post, as the term Satan seems too normal.
Said person, on occasion called me at 11PM while her spouse was gone, knowing damn well that I frelling go to bed at 10PM. So what does she do? leave loud obnoxious message whining I should pick up, repeat twice and then I get to sleep. This behavior happens over the period of two weeks, each time I get a phone call I am annoyed just a tad bit more that my dear sibling has nothing better to do then harass me by telephone. GOD try email or some shit at least I won't be woken up.Oh did I mention it was like five times in three minutes and I was on the phone with other people. Nutty behaviors tosh.

Finally after around I think it as actually 10 days and this was due to the fact that I wanted something. Someone I had always wanted to meet was going to be doing book tour, now last year when she was on book tour, me and MM went to Ashland for Shakespeare stuff. Well I tell person go get me book and all will be settled. OK.
Well now that her husband is home, she is whining that it is a 2 and something hour drive, now for the record it says on MapQuest that it is 1 hr and 16 minutes, and then you have to get on a ferry.And it might be too late speaking it starts at 730.


This is a great time for a story, to put in to perspective what we do for members of our family. I think as my memory recalls it was the year of our Goddess, 2003 (2) <>. Let me see, it was the biggest fracking snow storm DC had seen in about 10 years. Oh yeah and you called and whined and beg and pleaded for me to drive the 20 minutes to get to your house so we could go buy alcohol at the twice a year sale for your frelling wedding in May.That it took me like damn near two hours and I still made it there in time for the store opening?
Despite the fact that I am from where there is no snow and my truck is NOT four wheel drive and none of the residential or freeway or anything had been plowed in like four days, I got my ASS in my truck and drove like a snail on unplowed Highway swerving down the 32 hoping I wouldn't die and freeze to death all in the pursuit of getting you alcohol, in which I think I got a bottle of wine, got stuck in your parking lot, froze my fracking ass off, and didn't even get recognized in any speech at the wedding ( which h I cleaned up afterward and shuttled around drunk people)NOR NOR did I even get a glass of champagne. And you think you got the balls to whine to me about a little drive in the pacific northwest, to go and get me a little book. YOU GOT NO YARN BALLS Tasha! NO YARN BALLS. you so better hope you don't need one of my organs anytime soon.

Oh yeah did I mention that the author is none other the the YARN HARLOT! If you do not knit you don't know and don't try to.See this is so how my sister doesn't get me and my mom If my mom wanted that book, and it was in oh say Crescent City, I wouldn't bat an eye. I would go and listen to the wise words of the Yarn Harlot and I would take my sock!

Oh and A fracking pint glass fell and broke onto my foot this morning the same foot I hurt last week and the wee

No comments: