Saturday, April 19, 2008

Im glad this week is over.

Well this week seems to be well, not so great.

Chickens and bacteriology are doing me in and also messed up one of my covered bowls. I finished up some yarn I had owed Sheri.


The semester is almost over and I certainly do not feel any better. Time keeps marching on , yet the conversations I have with people in my life are the same ones. I am learning that some people never change, and that in them not changing, your expecting them to change will only disappointed you. It breaks my heart when you have faith in people, and they ruin our faith in not only them but everyone there after.

The Peru trip, well it might be a bust, coming in around$ 6-7500. It might not be worth the experience which is really really sad because I had looked forward to it so much and kind of wished that some one is charge had said that it might cost so much money, not for the actual trip but from the damn tuition.

Any how on with the show. All this other crap in life is keeping me from doing what I love. Oh and on my way to the bus I saw a nice black chicken with golden lacing. She looked like a bertha, I come to find out some dude down the road has a serious problem keeping his chickens in.He better watch it! Because next time I see her wondering down the road I m taking her!

Ok well here is some yarn I finished for Sheri One is merino Bamboo, the other is BLF ( red) and both were dyed with acid dyes, haven’t had too much time to dye with mushrooms, but maybe once things calm down.


Then I got a wonderful painting this week when I went it model from a local article whose name is Joyce Jonte. I do not have any tacks so it is magnets on my fridge right now.



Also one of the more interesting things I did on Friday was streak out some bacteria here is the stuff, Hmmmm, good thing I got over my fear of fire since winter. I also got a local favorite, well of mine anyhow, and that is a Slug, with cream cheese, from Los Bagels.


Then the market on Saturday was cold as a monkeys.. and how, well some of my tea spilled on my banana fiber. Then I froze my butt of and Sherri let me borrow some gloves, lots of spinning saw Velma with her great hat. It was a challenge off of Pluckyfluff.


Not too much at the market this week I feel the people who went out should have gotten some award or something. Except for Lilacs which are my most favorite flower ever! But no I didn't buy any, there is less then $20 in my bank account at the moment :(

Oh and dried herbs

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi,
I'm responding to your question on my blog: I went to Pichilemu, Chile. And we're actually dealing with the lice issue again. Sheesh! this time at least I know what oils to use. And I just shampooed the girls with a ladleful of baking soda with shampoo to wash out their oil soak.