Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spinning Wheel/ Cup/ Plaza Cam

So,
After yesterday and Fridays pleasant weather we were really in for it, and we got it. Mom didn't believe me when I said it was foggy so I took some picktures on my way to Jitter bean Then the top of the Library in my lonely corner.



So I went to ceramics and worked on Chickens. Yes more!

Then to the Library to study Bacteriology.


Then back to ceramics where I got a cup from my friend Issac, casue I have been breaking lots of cups.
His cup:



See breaking lots of cups. Cups that I love.



Ok On VELMAS Blog go look cause I didn't want to steal pictures from her blog but now I;m taking from the internet source called equipment gallery.



Any how they are called a Pirtle- Bulky Spinner cool! velmas pages say there is like 200 Cool.

yeah then did I mentioned that the Arcata Plaza Camera is back up.

No comments: