Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bob Scare. Finals. Crap more crap and oh yeah Bacteriology

Ok while I take a timely break from bacteriology studying A few things. First of all yesterday at my College Humboldt State university, there was a bomb scare. Now this is very bothersome, because well, I live in the pot capital of North America, what wanker would fake a bomb scare? At the time no one knew it was a prank, all of the science and art complex as well as music were evacuated ( it is finals week and this i s very disturbing).

Beyond that I am waiting for some chickens to come out of the glaze then I will this weekend be posting lovely pictures of them.

Also weird question from the farmers market this lady asked me if you could spin lint, I was like yeah ( thinking it was lint from a dryer). This is totally going to prove how weird Arcata is that is when this lady says my friend has been saving his belly button link for years, and he wants to make it into a sweater. What is the hell. Who sin the hell what are you thinking, and I have a belly button ring nad I do not have crap in there.

I also have been corresponding with the other intern. We are going to have lots fo fun. We friended each other on facebook and we share a lot of music movie and life stuff cool hu? I need to find some nicer clothes for casual wear .

I have lots of pictures that I got from the life I class I model for I need to take pictures and post them but right now after, umm I don’t know like 2 hours of glazing more chickens all I can’ think about is my BT final tomorrow and cringe. Cringe I want a D, I will do a dance for a D, a happy YAY I get to go drink beer dance. Also I think someone stole one of my turkey cups from ceramics, those bastards. Tomorrow hectic, got to…. Go to school start kiln, go model, study like in hr, take BT final study for genetics final, oh hope my paper ticket comes so I can send my damn visa out.

OK Cool stuff to look at until I post my pictures : From Click here for odd sheep

This I got from :



This one I found all on my own, warning this is a ten minute video on food.

No comments: