Friday, May 16, 2008

Ceramic Chickens-Directed Study

Well lets say it has been one hell of a hectic week filled with lots of fatty foods. After getting my finals done and all my chickens. Two of them succumbed to bad things today. While I Was coming home from stitch and bitch , I had to swerve to avoid a car, and the green chicken tea pot lost it combs ( the red part on the top of his head), I am sad as I cannot find them in the truck. One of the chartreuse chickens with white spots and purple tail also succumbed. This makes me uber uber sad. Because I pit lots and lots of work into them they came out and only through my own carelessness they met their end.

I also need some help I want to take some books and clothes as I am going to three climates varying from 85-20 ( the 20 is at night). I would prefer to take one suitcase but I thin that might not be possible. The second bag policy is 25$ what dumb ass at the airline thought that up> also they should let you use your frequent flyer miles to take a second. So tips on clothes and books, should I spend the money on audio books?

Here they are some of my chickens.


Here they all are before any harm befell them

These both are teapots. They are between the size of a Orange and Grapefruit.

This one might be for dad

This one Billy might get and look she is pink.

All and all they were good. I had really liked the green teapot one. ( not posted) Hopefully I can fix him


No comments: