Sunday, May 11, 2008

PERU. Colored Chickens. Chocolate, Market

Bleck how is it already the end of the year?

Food count for the week

Café Au laits with Half and half-7

Cupcakes-1 ( really I think it was 2)

Muffins-4

Japhys-5 meals

Cool drawings of self-3

Chicken eggs-4

Bacon- ½ pounds

Self loathing moments of guilt-4

So,

As you can tell it is finals. I got some of the chickens done and need to glaze them I am also going to Peru and got my tickets and and debating about taking my wheel and how many pairs of knitting needles. I am also making a surprise visit home ( well surprise for dad so do not tell any one).

I need shoes, a haircut, a adapter plug for blow dryer…. Lots of stuff, so I modeled this week a lot more then I expected but it was a nice expected. I got a wonderful painting from Joyce Jonte.


I had more café Au laits with half and half then is probably healthy, I also got a chocolate muffin with blackberry’s, very chocolate but not too sweets, muffin not cup cake, of course with organic everything, if you have small ones go and get them one from the Co-OP.


Then lets see I got eggs too from one of the artists, I went to the market . Where there was a variety of multicolored carrots, Barley, Araucana eggs, honey, flowers, herbs… It was great.





Then there were the chickens…… Wee little beasties. Hopefully they will be done by Thursday. I have finals on Wednesday, then Thursday. Then I am going out for three days.

I spent all morning on the phone with trying to get flight, I also cannot find the credit card now. I then went and got an au lait creamy delicious liquid fat, wait not that is baked brie. Then I got a cupcake. I know I know bad bad Autumn. Did I mention this is a chocolate cream filled cupcake with cream on top covered in hard chocolate and a raspberry? Well it was delicious and my butt is all the better for the pound it gained from that sweet tasty treat of ecstasy. Then there were the berries a mix of gogi, some thing else, two kinds of cherries and white mulberries.


More chickens……


Then I also started listening to the best of our knowledge. WOW it was really good . I would like to read books by Isabel Allende, The Sum of Our Days . Also the writer of The house of spirts, IT sounded really really good, it revolves around themes of magical realism, as in line with the author Gabriel Garcia Marquez, author of Love In the Time of cholera.

Also on all things considered there was this weird thing about eating endangered species, weird who know, I think it is more about bringing back heritage breeds, the book is called Renewing America.

I think my brother would love that book.

Wow it seems as if there is ton to do and I am unsure how this will actually happen. Also since all the airlines, have started charging for second bags, anyone have tips for packing or clothes to take besides jeans? The weather in one town is 57 the other is 67. Also I need one of those plug adapters, and should I be taking the Louet Victoria or a drop spindle? THE Chickens are for sale but not til I get back, unless your dying to have one :P

No comments: