Friday, May 30, 2008

On the way to akron....


Well, Ok the adventure starts. So to say. Mom and I were repacking* this morning. I dropped out my cashmere silk fiber, some lichen dyed yarn and some sock yarn. WHY you ask? My mom looked at me like I was crazy. I am already going to be frelling carrying two luggage pieces and two carry ons. I am suppose ** to be getting a hotel room tonight in Akron when I get there at the unholy hour of 1115 pm.

6 hours of lay over, why Autumn don’t you try and get an earlier flight? Well because if you have appear tickets ( I bought them at the same time as the Peru in a package) you can’t do that except when you check in. Since Delta had a very unhelpful attendant checking me in it sucked.

Well Now I am in Salt Lake City Airport for three hours. Please keep the comments to yourself. There is a plethora of food, I decided it was far too early to start pubbing it up or I might never get to t Akron. SO I settle for a Cinnabon.

This was when I saw these wonderful ceramic chickens. I do not even leave Atlanta until (935. OMG. I wished I would have knew that when I checked in. Belk. And the wireless is weird it says there is a free public but won’t let me connect and no it isn’t the one with the phone or pay it is free.

Oh Mom I wished I would have brought all those snacks I loved them. Mom also was distressed that I took 5 classic doctor who books over a sick book.
First point I wasn’t aware I could bring her books. Secondly if you guys have sock patterns that are free or what ever send me because I still brought a substantial amount of yarn and needles. Secondly my passport isn’t here I mean it didn’t’ get there I hope it get there this week or we are going to have some major problems…..

On the flight I got this Cheese and fruit dish along with more Biscoff I love these I wish I could have them every day with tea.

When I got to Atlanta I decided to stop and refresh myself.





I got to akron at like 1 and then hotel and cab to univeristy. We are still settling out internet and rooms. SEND SOCK PATTERSN AND BISCOFF!

We found an internet lab but not in our dorms soo….

No comments: