Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Burned.Paper. Stuff.

Ok,

Well this morning was interesting as all the time. Last night I caught some of my hair in the zipper of my sweater. I had to rip it out. Then this morning, I decided to curl my hair… Ok well I am sitting there and it is making an odd smell but oh well. Then I curled some of my hair around my face, and IT was smoking I pulled the iron back and it burned out a chunk of my hair like 1 inch. Then when I was brushing my teeth I walked out the door and Katie was stating there with the newspaper and I was on the front cover in color.

Then we went to the workshop. Then while I was there Anne tells me when she worked in PUNO there were converter problems so I thought that was what it was.

The workshop went well I hope I can keep up with ladies with knitting the Baby sweater.

Then after that we went to Mitchell with Randi and Miguel

Miguel is trying to bribe me with yarn but I am not having it.


Ok, Then I learned that there are two types llamas. They have information on all of the camelids.


The walk around Mitchell was interesting we saw some older type of dying



And some older types of mordant’s.


The weaving was also good.

So the beat the goes on. Hopefully some third thing doesn’t happen in the newt week to my hair but well see.

MY sock is going good but I forgot to turn the stitches I know… I know.

Yes mom you can have my first born esp. if you decided to raise it.

No comments: