Sunday, February 15, 2009

All kinds of stuff

So mom spent most of the morning organizing and cleaning my apartment. Since I woke up at three she let me go back to bed and woke up and cleaned while I slept. WE moved most of the stuff in anticipation to the move.

Mom Arrived yesterday and brought me tasty of all tasty, after I had been to hands on Craft.




I then looked over moms knitting

Coin Purse



Mini Hat




Suri Alpaca and Merino Yarn I gave mom

I also am sending Katie some fiber as she is learning how to spin



Going clockwise Black-Merino Batt, Right of Merino Silk Top, (below) Grey Superwash merino , Teal- Tencel, Merino Batt



Blue, White, Tan- Cotton sliver; Teal- Mohair locks, Yellow Unwashed Dorset X merino, Brown and White, Mohair Alpaca top.



Honey Colored- Soy Silk, BFL- Top

No comments: