Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birds and some

So something went down today and my mom said I couldn’t mention it on my blog now? Why am I mentioning it. Because. Just because .

Then I went to class….






Guinea Hens Egret



This kind of reminds me of the tiki room

I like class because there are so many interesting animals to see on the way to class.

I also met my friend Ben. Ben is doing great things with Tick genes, and cloning it in Bacteria. You go BEN.

Mom finished her Fish… it was in the last issue if Piecework. No pic yet

Then I bought stuff for a tasty salad… Spicy Spring Mix, Avocados, Pears, Famers Cheese, Purple Onion and Yellow pepper.


Chickens on my way in to the house




This is a Video of taking off from Murry Field in Eureka *(click for You tube)







This is a clip of Chickens in front of my house. * ( click to see it at Youtube)

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

What a super post!!!

I think I will add you to my super chicken Tuesday link list :-)

Hello from Minnesota,
SpeedyCat