Saturday, February 7, 2009

Arts ALive- FEB




So went to Arts alive last night. In the Eureka gallery I saw these great quilts.






I also don’t usually take too many pictures of Arts alive because of obvious reasons.

I went to The Morris Graves Museum, where Joyce Jonte had here work up. I am in one of her paintings go see if you can see me.



Then as I was walking by there was a loom in the window in the store.


I went back to North Coast Knittery, where Connie and another member where spinning for the Humboldt Hand spinners and weavers guild. They were selling raffle tickets for their Sheep to Shawl, shawl. I took a picture of Connie’s Flyer. I then went to the Art Of Wine. I am up behind the counter , two of me.



Two stints at the Accident Gallery then I went home. where i had to deal with my yarn way too much yarn.



People at school must think this too becasue someoen wrote this on my locker. THANKS :)

No comments: