Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feb. Phat Fiber BOX

So I got my Phat Fiber Box.

I was a little sad I didn’t get any Fudge, soap, Chocolate, Knitting Comics, Knitting note cards or lotions like other people.But it is a mystery box, that is half the fun I guess.

But I like a lot of my samples and they are great.

Here is a big picture


OK Yarns I got in my box-



3 on Left Oriri Draco Design, Pink-The Cupcake Factory, Dome Hill Yarns, Fiberphile, Aurora Fiber- Pink, Twisted Fiber- Blue Mohair.



See Fiber list below



Patterns



Natchwoolie Gifforables



Fox Hop CopperPot



Tactile Liberty Fibers

YARNS

Dome Hill Yarns-Sock yarn Chocolate Truffle

Oriri Draco Design-Lady rose, Delicate and Lilac

Twisted Fiber-Kids Lace- Saphire

Aurora Fiber Arts-Worsted-Fireweed

Fiberphile Mosaic

The Cupcake Factory-Sock-McIntosh Apple


Stitch Markers

Dragonladydesigns-bead stitch markers-2

Yarn demon Design-Clay stitch Markers-1

Design by Tami-1 heart stitch marker

Vikies Knitted Things- thing


Patterns-

Swirl Sock by Andrea Weinrick

Kwik Knit Pattern Flashdance-Diane Kostecki

Febuary Flower-Katherine Vaughan designs

Fiber-

Kangaroo Dyer- merino Super wash

Copperpot Woolies- Bamboo Merino

Liberty Fibers=Rasberry Truffle Dark Chocolate with Wasabi

Giffordables-Batt

Natchwoolie-sliver of a batt

The fox hop two little batts

Norther Lights Fiber Co- Winter Romance

Tactile-Merino bamboo

No comments: