Saturday, February 28, 2009

SO this weekend

 Today well, the storms are suppose to come. So I went and Swam for a little bit. The wind was nice, as it is before storms. Then I went and worked on my Twitter, I adjusted my twitterback. Thanks to Velma for letting me know about the templates.



Sorry It looked more awesome at school, it doesn't look that way on my monitor let me know if it looks that way on yours.

I reached the point in my Photobucket where apparently it is full Go figure.


I am also posting this to remind my family, that I have things I love, like chickens books and tea which I would like. But if your my nice relatives who send me money when you don't need to Don't worry. Or mom really cause you just got us a house.... But to all the rest of you are you thinking of me each and every time you see crazy chickens books?




Oh yes at work the other day Steven was nice enough to give me a $2 bill in my payment thanks.




Oh yes my drawing, which up in Art building but of course I don't think it is as good as others .

Bleh Bac T tomorrow.






No comments: