Monday, June 22, 2009

On the Way home from Black Sheep

On the way home from black sheep

We left way too freaking early in the morning!!

We decided to go home on the coast… Did I mention at this point we are on the way home From Eugene after attending the Black Sheep Gathering.


We wanted to go home along the 101 of Oregonian and Northern CA… This is summer, there are … RV’s Trailers and Oregonians ( I am not talking smack but come on the gas is on the right!).


So we stopped as we usually do in Bandon for fish and chips! But they were closed.


So we went to a new place and had kettle Chips and Crab Cakes.



The Crab cakes while they look like pucks were tasty little bits. Different then Maryland but awesome all the same and with Dungeness Crab.

Also A stellar Menu!!!



All the 101

Not only were their tourist!





But there was also a lot of freaking road work!!! Like 10 flagging places. ( did I mention I was trying to get home to work).

I then got home and went to work ( with out even seeing the chickens).

When I got home they were despondent and angry.

There were a lot of eggs too!



No comments: