Sunday, June 21, 2009

BSG day 3

BSG the third day.

I was devastated at not being able to get into Judith’s class… I was on the wait list but they waitlist people were not allowed in. BSG is ever changing.

Not being told there were other classes available.. I missed the CAGBA ( Colored Angora Goat breeder Association) Inspector class too! Nice.

Mom too a great class…











Nana On her lunch break getting some Angora/Merino/mohair



Me looking at some awesome shawl pins


I also got some time to talk to people I haven’t seen in a while.

The lady with the Chinchilla was in judiths Exotics class two years ago




Things I bought..



Handspun/knit Beret by one of my moms guild memebrs I loved it so I got it.

Then me and mom went and had an awesome dinner with Cake

Mom had some awesome Fish Tacos



I had a Ocean melt... With Crab Artichokes, Scallops and all kinds of goodies,seriously one of the best things I ever tasted despite looking run of the mill... trust me on this.


Awe some place I got cake



Here is the Awesome Cake





No comments: