Sunday, June 14, 2009

WW Knit in Public Day at the North Coast Knittery in Eureka

So... For all of you that don't know 12th of June was knit in Public day...

I went to the Northcoast knittery in lovely downtown Eureka, which was one of the places that Humboldt County knitters met up for Knit in Public day.

There was a plethora of food and drink all day


every hour there was a drawing for prizes very generous prizes...



at 11 we went on a Horse drawn carraige ride through down town Eureka,


Harry the president of the Spinning guild.


Sara, myself and betty?

in these videos we talked about knitting Ravelry, Harry shouted out it was WW knit in Public day. I was trying to explain about silk and realised watching the video I sound like a mouse on some drug and didn't know my voice sounded that way....




Sorry my editing isn't letting me put the actual Video in it right now so youll have to settle for the link

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3


All and all it was a great day for knitting in Downtown Eureka.


When we got back I won one of the drawings for this and that



No comments: