Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh more you know it is more...

So some things have happened. Since the last posting

I found a dead rat in the yard. My mom also foudn a Vole.... I hope none of my neighbors are using posion.



My chickens I thought had herpes but it turned out to a mild beak injury.


So I fed them some Yogurt and they loved it.




Sara and I had Vietmanese Food.



Mom came on Friday and brought up 1000 Silk worms.
Yeah that was 1000 Silk Worms....




750 are in their final instar and sbout to spin.... but are not... it is cold in Humboldt so we are trying to keep them warm

The other 250 are small and I have some chow... but they don't like it and .... so if you live in Humboldt County and have a Fruiting Mulberry or whie Mulberry tree and you have leaves please contact me ASAP. Or if your going to Black Sheep Gathering...

I had for breakfast my eggs in a basket ...



My car locked while the doors were open while I was at Accident Gallery Working. Phyllis and Matthew were nice enough to put me in my car and tape all the doors shut.


No comments: