Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve/ Day

Im sick. I think everyone this it is because I had 8 bunelos and like a 1/8 of a panettone before we went out drinking. But I think it was the hudge plate of food I had for lunch of chickens soup followed by a chicken 2nd. SO I am being slow in posting pictures from xmas.

Oh yeah and I am sick!

I have more pictures but am too lazy to go get my camera

These Picture are from the night before Xmas ans Xmas day. We had our big feast on XMas EVE

No I wasn't drunk in this picture Alfonso has a better one on his camera but hasn't given it to me yet






XMAS DAY Traffic



Did I mention that there aren't so many traffic laws in Peru and if there are I haven't seen people follow them







I had to to laundry on Xmas. They had a washer that I used. But I lined Dryed. Alfonso was nice enough to get them for me so I could iron them


No comments: