Monday, December 22, 2008

Wedding, Panettones

So we went to the Wedding, it was a lot of fun. And a lot of food. There was also like a carnival style dancing where people wear hats and masks. We met up with the brides sister who lives in Missouri with her husband.There were also Fireworks.






Alfonso some how not only got me in High heels but also got me to dance. Yeah go figure.

When we got home I had a bad migraine and had left my pills at home ( I know), so he went to the Pharmacy and got me some stuff for it.

The next day on Sunday we had a big breakfast of papas Fritas ( which I helped his parents peel the potatoes, I think they were surprised).



We went to Town to find stuff.





I also got Ice cream

At 5Pm I started to help Alfonso pack Panettones. The boxes are assembled, then the panettone put in and glued shut with Hot glue. Then I cleaned off the hot glue and put four in a box and taped up the box. We did 350 in 4 hours it was hard work.



I finally got a slice of panettone for dinner with some tea.Alfonso also gave me Alfojores.

No comments: