Tuesday, December 23, 2008

YARN, market

Yesterday we had one of my favorite dishes for the lunch.




Alfonso was nice enough to take me to get yarn. Katie had been nice enough to send me the number to call for the hours. I got yarn and Alfonos told his family it was a lot but it really wasn’t.


I got about 7 skeins of Sock yarn from Shi Bui.




The I got a few others from Cascade and Blue sky yarn.



I also got this funny picture of meat that comes in a box. This pictures was at the mall.

This morning I went with Alfonso and his mom to get grocerys for XMAS. It was an open air market, broken down into sections of meats, seafood, Veggies, Dry goods, spices, Fruits Etc. The rich smell ranged from pungent spices, to dead animals, to delicious fruit. Of course all of it is very fresh.Alfonos and I spent what is this called in English and Spanish most of the day. We also went and did some more shopping too.


There was a meat market of turkeys, and chickens and Cuy.





Also of sea food

Fruits.

Veggies

Snacks

Spices

Puppys

Cheese

Eggs.

No comments: