Monday, December 29, 2008

BULLFIGHT!

So yesterday Al took me to a bull FIGHT.

IT was awesome the bulls fight each other,


















This was on the stadium




There were lots of bulls I know they all seem black and white.











I love these hats



Me looking Bleh

I am really happy with my camera as we were far away.







One bull seemed like it might jump but it didn’t.

Al got me there tasty wafer like cookies ( barquillos).He was also nice enough to take my picture.


There were also Poultry behind the stadium






WE had Chifa afterwards,


and went to find this really good cream for dry skin the last time I was here. We only had to go to two pharmacias as I could only remember it had a bunch of Vit A and started with muc… needles to say that went well.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpffMkry524

No comments: