Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CA- First days back in States.. 11th-AUG

So mom and I went to Barnes and Noble to try and find the new wild fibers that is mythically rumored to be out… yeah sure….

Then to JoAnn to get some knitting needles ( 40 % off coupon rock). I met up with my dad he save me a chicken tea chest it was neat.

Then mom showed me her fibery stuff from Black SheepSupport spindles… support bowls… Pygora, Alpaca ( I know has bought it), then a book from a lady that taught about the lace Gossamer Webs

This is Pygora This is Alpaca

Sample lace Sample lace yarn


Then here is a picture of the dreaded DMV (department of motor Vehicles) where I attempted to go at 10:30 to change the title of my car….. well problem, is I got mom had to get car smoged then her transfer stuff to me I know I know… Then Mexican food followed by Rice pudding that I had never had before.



Here also is my new cup that has … a tea strainer in which I am drinking Blue Eyes Tisane


Also me with new post PERU hair cut....



No comments: