Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PERU-It begins... the end.08-AUG

I had a very nice last day in Peru.... IT rained last night so there was snow on misti. I got an ok picture from the balcony but a haze or fog set in making it impossible to have a nicer picture.,,,


I spent the morning packing and reflecting on what this trip has meant to me....I had a nice lunch and some ice cream but no luck getting Chicha mora HALLS.






I have pictures but I had to check my second carry on so... I do not have my card reader to upload pictures. Getting to the airport was an ordeal with my giant duffel filled with yarn.... I had an octopus and ice cream which I hope doesn't come back to haunt me.next time I come I swear I am bringing less, my duffle is also filled with ducle de leche ( three bags), escolse cola, and food... I hope my pisco doesn't break as I had to check it as well

This was the room when I left:





I am very sad getting ready to get on the plane to leave.... honestly I can not count how many times I have been in an airport, holding back tears for leaving or not leaving....this trip was unforgettable. No matter what happens from here on out in life. More to follow....

No comments: