Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Peru-Wednesday. And Then there were two.

t was a sad day for Katie and I . As the Paz family had become our family, and Miguel and Lisa and their daughter were leaving.

Randi also was leaving, and I have come to be very close with her working on the workshop....

There was an empty feeling as they were leaving. We have become so close to all of them. It made Katie and I consider what next week will be like when the two of us will have to say goodbye....

It was a life changing experience to meet everyone and come to PERU. It has forever changed my life and I am sure Katies as well. We have life long mentors in the people we have met here and for that I am grateful

Thank you so much Randi, Lisa and Miguel, I am not sure Katie or I will be the same after the experience you have given us, and the memories that we will carry for a long time. As well as the possibility of what our lives could become.

We have more pictures but Katie is gone right now so check back later, I also fell and messed up me knee opps.Thanks Aunt Olga for the pie. I love pie.





Miguel doing last minute packing.



Aunt Olgas Wonderful pie

No comments: