Monday, September 15, 2008

Farmers Market.

Well on Saturday I went to the market. I didn’t go to my grandmas memorial. School make it impossible to go.



I went to the 150th Anniversary of the town it was at the farmers market which was more empty then normal…Oh there were kids with goats

It was really really cold, thanks goodness Jitter bean has Spiced apple cider, ( fresh not instant) with Carmel and whip cream.On the way back I had two hot drink in my hand and set on on top of the other to take a one handed picture of this guy, I was cracking up as he gave me jelly beans.



This helped when knitting my socks, no they aren’t done. Some how I don’t pick up the side of the heel right and there are holes. Yes I have looked at pictures on the internet and videos and stuff. I am doing it right the hole is just too big.

Also I go my new spin off but well haven’t had a chance to read it.

This morning I made apple cinnamon Cranberry pancakes.

I finished up my internship packet.

Worked on ceramics chickens and now mad getting ready to tackle socks and find my ipod…

No comments: