Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CA-Home again 11th-AUG

So I went through hell in lima… I had to get my luggage check in then go up stairs… and through security… Then… Dunt dunt…. The long freaking immigration line. Some one really should have told me about that damn line! Well about an hour an a half later ( did I mention this is the second time I am writing this? As it disappeared off my computer some.).. one really long darn line and I was officially out of Peru… I bought some gourd owls for family.


I then got on the plane and…Well tired to watch the fountain. Fell asleep. Got ham and cheese hot sandwich and peach juice. Knit watch the fountain. Sleep…. Knit… Watch Bridges of Madison county..

LA

Then I got to the airport… went through customs… then started sweating waiting for my luggage trying to see how I was going to explain 36 pounds of yarn… 3 bags of ducle de leche… lets say at this point lots of things started to flash in my head…

I get to the customs dude “ go”. Go.. what the heck ! No! I am suppose to sweat and wait it out ( I think the last time I went through customs I was drunk). He looks at me, "connecting flights to the right exit to the left." The shocked puzzled look on my face.. .was saying no, you must paw through my bag and see my tons and tons of yarn. Damn you customs fine don’t look at my
yarn!


Mom picked me up and we went home talking a million miles a minutes about our summers…. We also had Tasty fish tacos….

Oh yeah this is my new car. YAY go go fiber mobile.

No comments: