Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CA- first week update- Car, food, back, yarn 29th-

Well the day seemed innocent enough. I have been over working myself a bit, and have developed a bit of a pain in my ( well I think my kidney) back. I went to the doctor earlier this week they said to was nothing. I spent last night in agonizing pain and discomfort as well as now. I am wishing for some coca tea right in this moment.

I had been called to model for Friday morning and had to say no, cause I have Organic Chemistry lecture. I am sad believe me. Well I had to leave O chem, Earlier to go to the doctor. Well nothing seems wrong. Yes I know that except for every night I am about ready to have a cow. Long story short they gave be muscle relaxers, but my KIDNEY hurts now! So a lot of good that did.

So I go to Eureka. I mentioned I had asked the previous owner of the Fiber Mobile about the gas gauge. She said there is one. Well there isn’t. I had to cross 4 lanes of the 101 to go to the farm store to use their phone and then cross back. I would have called the ex but didn’t know his number.


Me waiting for AAA Side of the 101 ( did you drive by?)



I was on a mission to Eureka for those Russian thingys from the Mitzy nice bakery, which when I got there they were closed.
Got home in time to model for 3 hours then a cold front has moved in apart from the heat wave we have been having.And at Japhys, the place I rave about all the time, the shorted me on food, they usually fill up the containers… no not now.

Here is some merino and silk.


Brioche and a pecan/orange scone ( the orange was cooked)


Oh and a swiss and mushroom quiche I had for lunch yesterday

I love how when your in the Doctors offfice people ask you about your knitting. Also here are some cool socks I saw at the bar.. no she didn't knit them.




Come see me at the market tomorrow. Hopefully on the corner, if the Farmers Market people haven’t stole sherries spot by then.

No comments: