Friday, June 27, 2008

The beat goes on....

OK
we are late and this is my second time posting this here is yesterdays Breakfast, lunch and dinner


There is this very tasty bread that was ahve in the morning with ham and cheese or butter and honey, we also ahve eggs or oatmeal the oatmeal is spicy.
The sauce covering this is Ocopa. Made from cheese and nuts covering boiled potatoes it was good.
This was chicken and rice but with a cilantro puree in it it was also very good.

Ok then we had fun at work and went out to shopping.
On the way to the bank a discussion happened about my lip, which they think is bad and that i need TO go to a doctor since, I have like 10 allergys some of which I only know on paper and on is antibiotics I am not going and was firm about this. Unless it does get infected then I am screwed.

This was the pigeon I saw while having this chat:

I love pigeons I don't care if you all think they are rats with WINGS!

Then we went shopping!
I got stuff such as alpaca hats, earrings and an Alpaca pendant ( to commemorate our trip)













Katie got stuff I think she got her self a sweater and pendant I don't want to say more then that becasue I think some of them are gifts.

For Dinner we went to a place named after a local god (Ekkekko?). I got two pieces of cake (torta) and beer.


Kaite had this great sandwich:




Here are some of the purples I made up:

1 comment:

velmalikevelvet said...

hey! i didn't know you would be blogging from afar, what a nice surprise! and i like your new blog format much better than the old lj one.

have fun, keep posting, and drink a beer for me. :)

v