Monday, June 16, 2008

Goody BYE OHIO! Hello Peru!

Well,

Good bye Ohio


I learned alot while I was there, and I am happy to have started a new phase in my life.
Sorry Sherry M there will be pictures of food involved.

I am here sort of.... Long trip... The flight from AKron, A guy spilled his drink all over me... IT was orange juice.IT took longer then expected to get to N Carolina becasue of some wind sheer. The lay over in North Carolina, was longer then thought so there was some pizza and beer involved ( Carolina beer). I slept to Miami.


Then On the way to Lima my bag won't fit so they had to check it.. This worried me there was food. A nice lady helped me get through customs and stuff. I am now waiting with coffee and desserts



This was tasty there was a chocolate gelato stuff inside. The trip continues..........

No comments: