Friday, June 27, 2008

Rocoto Relleno,Coca Tea, Laundry, Mixing dyes.

Well we made more color maps and finished that up by lunch. For lunch we had Rocoto Relleno.


When we got back from lunch we got mix dyes. I think the young man who interprets for us was a bit frustrated but. We are ok now.I also was wearing a long sleeve white shirt, which some how I got blue and yellow spots on the back of it.

There are going to be a lot of pictures of Katie cause I look like crap right now and am sick. And of course she is so pretty so we don’t mind.

The cooks daughter is having a baby so we gorged our selves on bread and butter for dinner. I also have been having to drink some coca tea for my terrible cold. Which annoys me because I haven’t been sick in a year.

We also had a great surprise when we got home…. Today was laundry day, and not only was it all hand wash hung in the sun, but it was all ironed. We were in love and decided it made our clothes nicer then they were to begin with.


I keep missing talking to some of you and hope to fix that this weekend. Tonight we are having a chef come to make us pisco sours.

This weekend we are trying to find the ONE place in Peru that sells vicuna ( I haven’t told Katie this yet). We are also going on a 2 or so hour of the city and having either a Peruvian meal made for us or taught to us we aren’t sure on this, also with pisco sour so I hope we like it.

No comments: